Wednesday 9 September 2015

Research: Music Experience and Behaviour In Young People

Research : Music Experience and Behaviour In Young People

The University of Hertfordshire carried out research into ways in which young people aged 14-24 engaged with music.

Although a little out of date this research still makes interesting reading for you.
  • Access the document by CLICKING HERE and take some time to read throughout the findings.
  • How do the findings of this research compare to your own 'music experience' as a young person?
Make a post on your new blog with the same title as this post which answers the question above.

The music research doesn't compare to me that much as i still listen to music on my computer and have it playing music around the house. I only listen to music on my phone if its the only thing i can access otherwise i go for another route of listening to my music. Regarding the digital collections i still own CD's but rarely listen to them and if i'm going to purchase an artists CD i have to really like their music making sure i listen to the CD all the time and get my money's worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment