Wednesday 23 September 2015

Planning: Creating An Online Mood Board


To gain an understanding and mood about the song i created a mood board. I collected several relevant pictures from the internet and key words from the song lyrics. Using gomoodboard.com i created an online interactive mood board. It was very simple to use, all i had to do was drop my selected images on to the page then add comments on why i chose to use that exact photo or word.


Here is a screenshot of my mood board whilst i was creating it. The mood board helped me identify important parts of the song and also think about how i could address them in the music video i am planning to make. As the song was about love and long distance relationships i included photos of what the relationship would be like and photos that relate to the lyrics. For example the airport picture is about the lyric line 'Now I'm sitting at this lonely gate, airport speakers say the flight is delayed'. I also included pictures of the key words from the lyrics for example 'endlesss' this is a word repeated throughout the song and also the songs title. 

These are the screen shots form my mood board. Click this link to visit my online mood board.

No comments:

Post a Comment