Friday 29 January 2016

Planning: Audience Feedback

Audience Feedback
I showed my Animatic to a range of people in my target audience. I asked them a few questions on how they felt about my plan for my music video. They gave me feedback about the changes i could make to improve me music video but also the positives that i had already included. By asking multiple people, I could also see what the majority of people said about my animatic and make changes so that the majority of my target audience liked the music video.
One person said "Your music video tells the story of the song and doesn't feel overly staged as you have included home videos. However, you must make sure the actors are good, as it will need to seem believable to tell the story properly".  I will ensure that i look at how my chosen actor performs in front of a camera before casting them and are able to use their facial expressions to tell story. Another person said 'You need to make sure that the costumes are appealing to the target audience at the time that the music video was released and make sure that the shots clearly show off her clothing that she is wearing as her target audience would want to take inspiration from her.' Because of this feed back I have added in shots focusing on parts of the body so the audience can see individual pieces of clothing but also made sure that her clothing covers a few different style types. 

No comments:

Post a Comment